Saturday, July 30, 2011

This little guy has been busy

                         2 Rochester 2G carbies mounted to a 4 barrel adapter.  Simple but effective
                            Holley 94's atop a slingshot side by side 2 barrel adapter
                               3 stromberg 97's mounted to an Offenhauser intake for a SBC
                  A uniques and simple approach to multiple carbies using an Offenhauser 2x4 hi rise intake
                   with adapters to mount 2 Rochester 2G carbies complete with progressive linkage.
    A very interesting unit comprised of a late model SBF fuel injection intake base coupled with a fabricated plenum box to mount 3 Holley 94's, progressive linkage, and finned fuel log.  All done in a "stealth" flat finish mode.
                       A big block Mopar intake carrying 3 Rochester 2G carbies and tall filter units
                           Here is a different type of setup.  A Fenton I6 Chevy intake with a pair of  2 barrels attached.





I haven't paid much attention to my blog for a while as I have3 been busy doing lots of carbies.  I would like to share with everyone some of the things I have created in the last few months.  I must say there is quite a variety of different units as you will see.  The last picture is of the new toy I treated myself to, as if I didn't have enought to keep me busy.  This supercharged Desoto Hemi will be a fun ride when I get it on the road.

2 comments:

  1. I like that it has "two motors".... Hi Dickster. Good job on the post. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the cfm on the dual Rochester 2g carb setup you hav eon this blog? How much does something like this cost? How about one similar bit more shiny?

    ReplyDelete